Google Translate Language

*Select your language here

Monday, June 7, 2010

Nerdy Day ♥ ♥ ♥


Yes,I got my nerdy spec from my B and also him-own-self
I wish I have an extra time to update my blog but my schedule is fulled of tuition classes and everyday has a piles of homework to do. No kidding man ! Coll and Form6 are two different life especially in terms of clothing. I still wearing white and light blue school uniform HAHA!
♥ ♥ Work harder GooNana !


All students have two weeks off starting last Friday, including ME !
On Saturday hang out with Vivon Chou because I really do miss her a lot.
We decided have movie together but the end dinner with Bryan Yeoh family and we were talked a lot until our grandma stories !

On the next day, after a long long decision with B. Finally we decided the best place for us dating is Penang because we've been such an age didn't visit our P.I = Penang Island . As we knew that,Penang has a lot of good and scrumptious foods as well seaside !

"Penang is the best !"

Let picture do talking here ..
1. While on the way to Penang,B give a call to his Noel Mama.


2. See ! His sexy ♥ ♥ Eyes plus nerdy spec


3. Affair ? Watch out !


4. Bryan said, " Nola ! I'm good boy lehhh"


5. Trying to show off the huge red ribbon a.k.a Lady Gaga Hair Ribbon but failed .


6. Nahhh, want to know how to make it by using a scaft ? Coming up next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment