Google Translate Language

*Select your language here

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Bottle of Blood

It's 130am morning,why I still blogging ?
I never knew that everything will happen it suddenly in a day or maybe it's a fact !
But I couldn't accept this fact because it too sudden for me !

After I knew what she did behind me,I felt ... "I don't know what I can say about her"
Anyway, this are what I want to tell you through my hearts ..

Thanks to God,was giving me this chance aware about what is BFF means to me.You're making my hearts broken into million pieces ! Do you know that ?! I stressed that you could be my BFF again but you're not willing to appreciate our friendship. Unfortunately,you had choosen to...be BITCH & BETRAYER than friendship ! You're ...just an unknown person for me whenever I see again :(

I had the last opportunity to you but you never appreciated the opportunities that I provide.Therefore, there's nothing and no reason for me to be your BFF .
And I'll keep myself aware and beware from every step you will do to me :)


It's not worth to be like this :)
You're just similarity with Bitch !
Don't you feel yourself shameful ?


1 comment:

  1. 金瓶梅視訊聊天室-日本免費色情直播網站
    showlive視訊聊天網-兔費色情視頻直播間
    live173-韓國美女視頻直播間
    showlive聊天網-成人視訊聊天室網
    showlive影音視訊-視頻直播聊天室成人
    showlive平台-國外免費開放聊天室
    ShowLive影音聊天網-免費裸體美女聊天室
    showlive影音視訊聊天網-色情美女視頻聊天網站
    showlive-美女裸體免費聊天網站
    live173影音live秀-免費視訊-免費女主播聊天室
    都秀視頻聊天已婚同城知己交友網裸聊直播間免費日本劇情電影BT下載日韓三級片免費a片
    統一聊天室下載地址免費同城知己交友網真人秀場視頻聊天室日韓成人綜合網性愛文學
    黑絲網襪視頻在線美美伴遊網約炮免費同城交友裸聊室最新黃色影片免費觀看性愛姿勢
    長腿美女跳小蘋果視頻愛吧網視頻聊天室同城交友網視頻聊天室性健康教育網免費性愛影片
    網愛吧聊天室網愛吧多人視頻聊天免費交友網頁聊天室漁網襪美女視頻fc影音影片下載

    ReplyDelete