Google Translate Language

*Select your language here

Monday, May 3, 2010

Inactive blog

Inactive blog as my title today ):
Well, I don't know what to publish for newest post so my blog is in Inactive Condition always.
Mostly,I have did many posted about my outing. If too much outing post,it will cause us boredd :)
But now,I have something new that I never had before


Video,it's in uncompleted condition HA
I already tried my best to fixed the error error but it still ERROR



I don't care anymore although I took 3 hours to complete it.
Perhaps,i'm using wrong windows video maker gua that's why I can't publish
and the end I got a stupid idea.Using video camera to record *Uhm,it's good idea i guess so heh*
I need to publish it and share with my readers.
It's funny tho !





Everyday stayed at home doing nothing,it such a wasted time.
Time=Money.It means that am wasting my money EVERYDAY
Studies is better than stay at home so next week will start my form6 life.
It's good to get a replied from government but the school is making me
Down down down !
Anyway,my mumi is supported me .Thanks you,my pretty mum




And today is my daddy birthday and we did a celebration for him at TaKrai,Autocity *Thai foods*
Before that,I did a birthday song through record sound with my two brother and then
I sent it to my daddy while he worked HA
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Thanks to my brother that willing to co-operation with me



No comments:

Post a Comment