Google Translate Language

*Select your language here

Friday, April 30, 2010

♥ ♥ ♥

JAJAJAJAJAJA :)
Today is the last day to meet with my hub.Although we got a big fight before the day we meet each other but after the condition we realized a lot thing between us.Yerr,forget about it. It's over !

We decided to have a movie that we've been neglected for so long, Clash of the Titans. Unfortunately, we can't watch it anymore so we changed it to Ip Man Twoo. Thumb up !
Rate, more than I can't said :)




♥ ♥ ♥
0016AM now IT'S LABOUR DAY !
Very sad that I couldn't enjoy Labour Day with my dear because he is going to leave me early in the morning 900AM. But night I'll celebrate with my big family at Khuntai,Thai foods. *kap kap kap* Heh

Time to sleepp *tik tok tik tok*


Goodnight to all the people(s) in this world Mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment