Google Translate Language

*Select your language here

Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Burfday to Moi ♥



Elow my blog,
I got to say apologize to all my dear reader and also my blog.
It's become freeze and lots of dust so I think I should boil/clean it up today.

My brain is empty besides "Thank you" HAAAA
I really don't know what should I say beside these two words.
Thanks to my babes were giving me a very-huge-surprise last night at Autocity,Boston !
p/s "Next post tittle will be How I Passed My Bufday ! Stay tuned yeaaa"


Oh yea,
Form6 life is started from yesterday and it's quiet okay for me on the first day.
How about the rest of my day ? Idkk
Also my lovely Form Teacher a.k.a Hokkien banyak than Malay always make us laughed :)
Nothing can scared me except MUET (Malaysian University English Test) :(
Okay naa,it's time to off and have a nap so tonight I got a very strong energy to fight with my friends. haaa

Mmmwah
Nana loves baby

Ting dong* A message for my boyfriend. Thanks for your video clip you had done.Although we got a big fighted before my burfday,I'll try to Forget&Forgiveness between us. Besides this, do you know I need you to celebrate with me? I know it's impossible happened because ..
You're Not Here

skip

skip

skip

I forgot one thing ! I wanna said it out,no matter what.
Thanks to my handsome daddy for gave me angpao*Red Packet* !
He won't forgot his daughter birthday ever.Sayang you nooo Mwah



Always my good/best/responsible Daddy

1 comment: