Google Translate Language

*Select your language here

Wednesday, May 12, 2010


The day before my ♥ 18teen Burfday with Babes

@ Boston,Autocity on Monday


Loves them


If you've mention what I wrote on previous post *Few days ago*.This is what will be update for today! In a blink of eyes,my birthday had already passed like this :(
I'm not seventeen anymore, suppose to be eighteen years old before 21 hours
Actually I got another ambition is to be a pro-magician because..

1# Magic ♥ I hope I can pause the precious time/moment with moi babes.
2 Magic # Boyfriend can celebrate with me on my 18teen Birthday.
3# Magic ♥ One day off after my birthday
4Magic # Can stay longer with my buddies when we were talking about our secondary school life
The last one 5# Magic I WANT TO BE MILLIONAIRE

Can I ? *chuckle*
But,have already satisfactory about How I Passed My Birthday Celebration with my precious people(s) in moi life ! Last 15 minutes,Showdown 2010 will be published later ! GTG

1 comment: