Google Translate Language

*Select your language here

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sorry

I got to say sorry to my dear readers who are waiting my latest posts almost a week
but now am going to blogs now without
*pictures*/ Because all those pictures in my laptop. I'm using my brother computer now\
Stop crapping here,Uhmm..
If you always stay with my Facebook or Twitter,you should know what I did for my passed
weekdays and weekend. Wink*

Where should I start my post ?
I got to tell you, I'm getting old !
Almost forgot everything what I did for my passed weekdays. LMAO !

Okay,let's start from my part-time job that introduce from my friend.
If you always visited my blog,you should know I got a part-time job which is I wrote it on my preview post,right ?
Yea, it can says it's an easy job or maybe no .
For me,this job is nothing to share with my dear readers because it just a J.O.B
WAHAHAHA .
Oh yea, finally I passed my driving test !
Could not hard to get 'P' and you have to make sure one thing only

'DON'T BREAK THEIR RULES'

Due to limited of time,I will continue tonight..

No comments:

Post a Comment