Google Translate Language

*Select your language here

Sunday, April 4, 2010



Harloww, it's Sunday again. What would you plan for today ?
Mostly,many peoples hang out on weekend with their bfriend la,family la or friends la as well me.
But today maybe no outing for me because my baby was busy working . I did not blamed him about didn't bring me out today because I knew he is busying preparation on 10th April,Saturday.

10th April,Saturday ?
A dance performance will held on 10th April organized by D'vol Dance Theatre.
If you're interested to go,please leave your hp number at my cbox or you can straight away contact Vron and Bryan. Click here to get their number.

Venue : Pearl View Hotel,Chai Leng Park.
Time : 7.30pm start -- End time
*Two an half hour I guess*
Ticket price : RM20

Any question or information to ask. Leave your msg in my inbox,Facebook.


Hope to see you there and I will be there too !

No comments:

Post a Comment