Google Translate Language

*Select your language here

Friday, April 23, 2010

Paranoid Show at Gurney

Time to clean up a very thick dust in my blog *is cleaning now*
As you know Time doesn't waiting us,so I have a lot posts to update but
today I only update ONE of them. *giggles*



Fishy.com
we're not together out in a few months liaw.
I think you can consider it as a year !
This is our complete picture for this YEAR

I do not really remember what we do on that day
*I'm 81 years old woman not 18teen anymore HA*
so,i guess pictures more than words for this post Hope you don't mind,readers!



READY ?





This guy spoiled my picture,not only these two picture.
I got a lot in my picture folder ler. Hmmp !




Oh ya, I change my name to Goo Nana !
So,you can called me Goo or Nana now.

Love ♥ it,Goo Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment