Google Translate Language

*Select your language here

Sunday, April 18, 2010

A nightmare


In the last week *Saturday*was having Thai food as my dinner with hub family.
I forgot the restaurant name but I know where is the place located.
It's located at Kampung Baru,opposite the market .
Rate for the foods, ten/ten

After that,received a called from mua baby vivienne that she will join us for movee !
Yeass,her hub booked a ticket for us because they went there early than us.
Already several years didn't watching horror movie and I did it on that day.
Watched Hunted House ? *Forgot the name again*
It's a Thai horror movie. In a day,I ate Thai food watched Thai movie.
สวัสดี HA
-Seem the movie name is great but it really SUCK MAN !
I think this horror film is the most suck that I watched in my life :)


And I slept in the cinema
click here,you'll know why

No comments:

Post a Comment