Google Translate Language

*Select your language here

Wednesday, April 14, 2010



I think, no need to ask the pictures from my babes.
They are very busy with their own work.
"See ! I'm so care about them because we're big big family"
Okay,I'm going to blog about
Vivienne Bday and D'vol Dance&Certificate Giving Ceremony 2010 on last Saturday.

Her Big Day,Vivienne Heng@Harvest Inn,Penang ;;
1) Before her birthday comes,we already planned how to celebrate with her on her actual day. She so surprising when she saw us in Harvest Inn without knowing us will go there and of course we have to ask her boyfriend for help. If not our plan won't so successful. Thanks to him la. Ha This is our first surprise for her. Yes,still got another two surprise that why she so hearts us lots :)

2) Second surprise,totally failed. I knew readers really want to know why,right ?
Let me explain for you. We promised that we have to arrived Harvest Inn early than Bday Girl but they*JessKhoon and CrystalKhoon* failed to bring their own to there. So, our mission is incomplete :(

3) Last surprise,we knew she is one of Hello Kitty fans.So we decided to order a HelloKitty cakes for her and we did it *Clapped*. She loves the cakes lots than us until you can't imagine that the cakes was ... Ha.


And Kitty said,she is happy that we eat her ..
More picture to go .. click

Dvol Dance&Certificate Giving Ceremony@Pearl View Hotel,ballroom.
As what I said in my preview posts


She is trying to learn octopus mouth from me
Recently,I heard her grandma said that she is getting more evil and bullying her grandma
Each family has its own difficulties as well me :)


I can't wait to meet my babes on Friday night !
Yesterday,accidentally found out a camera *Nikon Coolpix s8000* from eBay.
Very interested in this camera now but when I only can get it ?
I know I had already told my readers will get a camera but ended up nothing.
I need part-time job badly,anyone willing to introduce me a job ?

When my preview month salary out ? Tak boleh tahan la..

No comments:

Post a Comment