Google Translate Language

*Select your language here

Friday, September 10, 2010

Appreciate your parents or someones around you.


See it ? Is it this man*As a call,grandparents* looks poor? *Sounds like grief*

My hearts was very sad after I saw this picture from Facebook. I was thinking about what happened to his son that not taking good care of his papa ! * Heartless son/daughter *
Ya, I do not know this grandparents very well or he's just an unknown for me and everyone. If i were there I would give a hand to this grandparents coz he's really pity or maybe this is my own problems. I couldn't stand my anger when I see this situation no matter where I went.


My mind always pop-up and asked myself, " What his son/daughter doing?"
"Why they left them alone like this?"
Replied myself,"Maybe I'm the types of soft heart human beings that why I luv my grandpa&grandma" As a child,we should always concerned with our grandparents because they're getting old and show em' how much we ♥ them.


In old age we are like a batch of letters that someone has sent.We are no longer in the passing,we have arrived.


1 comment:

  1. we shud always care for our grandparents n parents..
    bcz they had take care of us and sacrifice lots of thing for us since we are jz a baby..
    the old man in the pic reali looks very very lonely n pity... =(

    ReplyDelete