Google Translate Language

*Select your language here

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm Alive ♥ ♥ ♥


Helloww everyone,
I feel that my hair nothing much change although I already spent 110 bucks on it.
So,avoid my mother know about it.. I choose to work coincidence my friend introduce me a part-time job ! Got to thanks her. Sunday should engaged with my baby but due to I have to work until 700pm so we change our dating at night.


Very rushed on that day because the movie start at 750pm OMFFFG

On the next day,my shoulder and legs pain like hell and I have no mood to go out again :-(
But finally,because of my itchy-ness I went out with my baby and Alfred. HA

Afternoon,went to school for doing something important and then off to Gurney,Penang.
Well,everyone choose to study collage but I'm NOT ! I choose to study Form6 thou everyone say it's hard to study. No one dare to study form6,at least you got try if you fail to do it. Right ?

My friends asking me, Are you sure ?
Am I clear what I'm doing ? Yes, CLEAR !

So,please don't ask me again : )
This is my answer for you .


And I miss my another boyF, YiHen.



Yea Introduce you my another boyF,Wong Yi Hen !
For me,he just like a little tiny baby..
I miss him badly here, do you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment