Google Translate Language

*Select your language here

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Beach with a group of Monkey

*Notes* This post may longer than previous post


Thursday,18th of March
Yesterday early in the morning,woke up at 830am and prepared myself.
I got to thanks my mum for helping me Mwah !
After finished everything,off to my friend house to gather and waiting them who(s) very slow !



Started our journey and we leave bm at 930am ..
We starving because most of us haven't took breakfast luckily we have prepared some sandwich. Thanks to my friend,xiiotong,she bought some sandwich for us.



After ate,it's time to snap few picture and share with my readers yea
So,here comes the conclusion



This is my very first time hung out with a group of monkey *My zodiac is monkey as well all my friends* ! HA
" Original monkey met Human Monkey "
I was so excited because I never went to monkey beach before
!


We reached there at 12pm


While waiting another group,we just took few pix pix la..
I tied my hair up because of the weather !



Four beach boy =D


Ignore him, "Do you know,you spoil my picture ?"


Peace Makers again


I thought it just a normal beach like batu ferringgi,something like this
Yet,it's different because we have to sit a lil motorboat



Yea, i'm sitting on motorboat to reach our destination,Monkey Beach



Finally,we reached !


How about my skill ? Good or bad ?


I won't forget you whenever where I go.
No matter how far distance you are,I will still remember you
because I know you already in my heart with a words,Bryan


Yong and Ong, nothing to do at there besides eat and play.


Fish,your skill is worst. We haven't prepare yet !
Show you another picture..



This picture is better than top one,joevy haven't prepare yet. LMAU !


Sweet couple with secret recipes chocolate-coffee flavor cake


It's taste nice but if you eat too much it will taste bad or vomit
because chocolate and coffee flavor are too many


End up,my nerd nerd pictures






Have our dinner at Gurney, taiwanese food as our dinner



Got to go,my baby reached my house.
I have to prepare myself now..

No comments:

Post a Comment