Google Translate Language

*Select your language here

Saturday, December 26, 2009



25th December 2009, Movie day with Ah B's and another couple

Past two days,i received a call from my Ah B's. He ask me whether wants to join him for movie and i just took 1 hour to prepare myself HAA Kindly rushed huh ! Last but not least, after a long arguing,we choose to watched Avatar. What a great movie I had ! After the movie,went to Ah B's cousin house christmas celebration party.

24th December 2009, Countdown for merry x'mas at Autocity

Nothing to loosen about that day,went to autocity around 8 something and all the restaurant are FULLED but finally we had our dinner at Seoul Garden.
We just likes a vampired searching blood for our empty tummy !

And a lot of things happened on me and Ah B's !
What a bad christmas eve for us ?!
I guess my blog is getting bored bored bored !

1 comment: